Joint-run test for power-pack of “TQ-12” 80t-thrust-level LOX+LCH4 LRE was conducted successfully in the LRE hot-run test facilities of LandSpace’s Huzhou Branch on March 25, 2019, with the test data fully demonstrating the reliability of the design solution and stability in product performance.
Tested System Composition:
- Valve components
- Gas generator
- Ignition and actuating device
- Assemble pipelines
- Feasibility of the turbo pump and valves
- Feasibility of workmanship process scheme
- Feasibility of system coordination and compatibility
- Validity of the star-up sequence
Consolidating the technical basis for the corresponding LRE full-system run test.
Facts of "TQ" LOX+LCH4 LRE:
- New generation propulsion system of launch vehicle
- The 1st Chinese model
- Top thrust-level in Asian commercial aerospace companies, the 3rd in the world
2019-03-12 Satellite launch service